As I continue doing this thing where I cook a dish from every country, I’ve been looking for ways to speed it up a little. So this week, I made a meal out of the three B’s: Barbadian pigeon peas and rice, Bahamanian pineapple pie, and Belarusian draniki (pork-filled potato pancakes).
Our review of each was the same: fine, but I wouldn’t make them again.
- Afghanistan: Kabuli Palau
- Albania: Tavë Kosi
- Algeria: Maaqouda
- Andorra: Cannelloni Andorrana
- Antigua: Antiguan Butter Bread
- Argentina: Empanadas Mendocinas
- Armenia: Lula Kebabs and Gata
- Aruba: Keshi Yena
- Australia: Lamingtons
- Austria: Tafelspitz, Bratkartoffeln, and Sachertorte
- Azerbaijan: Baliq Shashlik and Tenbel Pakhlava
- Bahrain: Machboos and Maamoul
- Bangladesh: Shami kebabs and paratha